In addition to publishing her own blogs on culinary travel, Our Tasty Travels, and Disney Theme Parks travel, Pooh’s Travels, Erin regularly writes for a number of other publications and sites.
Erin’s specialties include culinary travel, wine, Disney Theme Parks (primary emphasis on international resorts), Belize, scuba diving, and luxury hotels.
TravBuddy (Staff Blogger)
Erin is one of the official bloggers for TravBuddy.com and blogs twice a week on topics, destinations, and news that might be of interest to the 1 million+ TravBuddy community members. TravBuddy is a site designed to help people find travel partners, share blogs and travel photos, and post travel reviews of hotels, restaurants, attractions, etc.
- Japan: When is the Right Time to Return?
- Japan Update: Tokyo Disneyland Resort Reopening
- An Inside Look at the World’s Tallest Hotel, the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
TravBuddy RSS feed: http://www.travbuddy.com/blog/authors/5-Erin-De-Santiago-poohstanggt
Art of Backpacking
Erin is one of the regular contributors to the high-ranking indie travel blog, Art of Backpacking. Not a backpacker, Erin shares destination pieces, foodie finds, and other cultural tips from various destinations around the world.
- Going Slow in Central America: Exploring Caye Caulker’s “The Split” in Belize
- Traditional Foods in Belgium: Liege and Brussels Style Waffles
- Japan’s Deadly Cuisine: Eating Fugu or Pufferfish
Erin’s RSS feed on Art of Backpacking: http://artofbackpacking.com/author/erindesantiago/
Erin is the “Best of” Food/Drink writer for CBS in Sacramento, California. Erin provides weekly articles on varying food and beverage topics centered around hot spots in Sacramento.
Other Sites Where Erin’s Work Has Appeared:
AOL Travel’s Gadling
Erin has had several posts appear on Gadling.com to date. Gadling is AOL Travel’s fun and witty look at all things travel.
- Disneyland in Sand: The Blankenberge Sand Sculpture Festival
- Coming Face to Face with History in Hiroshima, Japan
- Summer Vacation in Tahiti: 5 Reasons to visit French Polynesia’s Tuamotu Atolls
- Fine Dining in Hong Kong: Mandarin Bar +Grill at Mandarin Oriental
Gadling RSS feed: http://www.gadling.com/bloggers/erin-de-santiago/
BootsnAll – Why Go Belize
Erin has written two articles for BootsnAll on their dedicated Why Go Belize site.
Destinations Travel Magazine
- Food and Wine Summer 2011 Issue: Wining and Dining in Sacramento (page 20-23)
- Betting on the World Famous Chicken Drop in Ambergris Caye, Belize
- Drifting Through the Icebergs in the Gastineau Channels in Juneau, Alaska
- Snorkeling the World’s Second Longest Barrier Reef in Belize
Chip & Company
Erin is starting to contribute to Chip & Company, a popular and well-respected Disney fan site.
RSS feed – http://www.chipandco.com/author/erin/
Erin had the opportunity to be one of a select few who worked on the beta site (pre-launch) of the new website for award winning and renowned wine expert and writer, Natalie MacLean. Erin has published several wine reviews and had the opportunity to provide feedback and suggestions prior to the site going live.
- How to Stay Healthy While You Travel: 5 Reasons Taking an Annual Vacation is so Important (pen name)
- First Person: Bad Experiences with Match.com (pen name)
Erin has contributed a number of ghostwritten articles for various sections of the popular women’s site, Vocalpoint.